Friday, September 22, 2023

Allie is 31 today

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2012

 

 

ALLIE

 

 

Allie Allie

She’s our girl

Allie Allie

No matter what she does

Allie Allie

She is a pearl

 

Allie

She has a face

Of a beauty

She has the body

Of a model

But my Allie

She is a person

She is very real

 

My Allie

Has many personalities

But I love them all

And I am very happy

To talk to them all

 

My Allie

Is very talented at gymnastics

Some times I think

Her body is made of plastic

 

Allie Allie

She’s our girl

Allie Allie

No matter what she does

Allie Allie

She is a pearl

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-13-06

 

Today is Allie’s birthday-Happy Birthday Allie!-I love you

 

Ps        “Children-obey your parents in everything

             For this pleases the Lord

 

             Fathers ( parents )- do not embitter your children

             Or they will become discouraged”                                       Colossians 3-20-21

 

            “If anyone does not provide for his relatives

             And especially his immediate family

             He has denied the faith

             And is worse than an unbeliever”                                         1 Timothy 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment