Wednesday, September 20, 2023

FOLLOWING THE WAYS=OF THE LORD!

 

FOLLOWING THE WAYS=OF THE LORD

 

I was=ALWAYS=a GOOD WORKER=

One who gave 100 percent=of myself

NO MATTER WHAT=I was doing

 

Sweeping floors=UNLOADING TRUCKS=

In sports=or when I was a FINANCIAL PLANNER

Or tax preparer

I always=DID MY BEST=and I continue to

DO it now=as I have DEDICATED

My life to the LORD!

FOLLOWING THE WAYS=OF THE LORD

 

“He said to him=’FOLLOW ME’=and

He got up=and FOLLOWED HIM”                                                                                        Matthew 9:9

 

I hate sloth=I hate LAZINESS!

UNFORTUNATELY=I have had to

Fight chronic illness=my whole life

 

BASICALLY=sloth is

AN UNWILLINGNESS=to do

What is right and GOOD

 

And=what is=right and good

IS TO FOLLOW=THE WAY’S
OF THE LORD!

 

“If you are pleased with me=

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

 

So I may know you=and continue

To find favor with you=Remember

That this nation=is your people”                                                                                                  Exodus 33:13

 

“ALL THE WAYS=of the Lord

Are loving and faithful=toward those

Who keep the demands=of the covenant”                                                                                Psalm 25:10

 

“We all stumble=IN MANY WAYS

Anyone who is never=at fault

IN what they say=is perfect=able

To keep =their whole body in check”                                                                                      James 3:2

 

One man=who had NO SLOTH=or laziness

In them=was saint Matthew=whose feast

WE CELEBRATE TODAY

 

He was just LIVING the life

Of a tax collector=WHEN

He met Jesus=He DROPPED

 

His life=when Jesus

SHOWED him another way

And FOLLOWED JESUS=

FOLLOWING THE WAYS=OF THE LORD!

 

“Do not=FOLLOW THE CROWD

In doing wrong”                                                                                                                        Exodus 23:2

 

“Moses summoned all Israel=and said

‘Hear Israel=the decrees and laws=I declare

In your hearing today’”                                                                                                      Deuteronomy 5:1

 

“Then Jesus=said to his disciples’=

‘WHOEVER wants to ne=my disciples

 

Must deny themselves=and

Take up their cross=and

FOLLOW ME’”                                                                                                                          Matthew 16:24

 

Dear Lord=WE PRAY for

The wisdom and ambition=of

The GREAT Saint Matthew=to know

 

WHEN to drop our=old ways

And=COME and follow you

FOLLOWING THE WAYS=OF THE LORD!

 

In Jesus’ name=and the name=of our Holy Father God=and

ALL the faithful APOSTELES=and Saints =of this world=like our GOOD Saint Matthew

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-26-2023

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Amy Welborn

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment