Tuesday, September 19, 2023

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS=FOR THIS GIFT OF LIFE

 

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS!=

(For this GIFT OF LIFE)

 

Four times in=SIX YEARS=

When I was in my 20’s=I was

IN the hospital=for my birthday

 

Among other things=I have survived

Gangrene=peritonitis three times=a

TEMPERATURE of 108=a blood count of three=

And gram negative septicemia

 

In my later years=I have survived prostrate cancer=

A car accident=and daily severe CHRONIC PAIN

 

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS!=

For this=GIFT OF LIFE!

 

“I will=GIVE THANKS=to the Lord

With all my heart……”                                                                                                                   Psalm 111.1

 

I PROMISED GOD=to LIVE

For my family=friends=and

ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE=and I

Will Continue to do=just that UNTIL

The day=that I leave this world

 

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS!=to the LORD

For this=GIFT OF LIFE=no matter

How challenging or difficult

Things may get

 

“Enter his gates=WITH THANKSGIVING

And his courts=with praise=GIVE THANKS

To him=and praise his name”                                                                                          Psalm 100:4

 

“But=THANKS be to God

Who always leads us=as captives

In Christ’s triumphal procession

 

And uses us=to spread=the aroma

Of the knowledge=of him everywhere”                                                                     2 Corinthians 2 :14

 

I am so=FILLED WITH GRATITUDE

To my=HOLY FATHER God=and my

SAVIOR Jesus Christ=for this

GIFT OF LIFE

 

I am so APPRECIATIVE=for all

THESES EXTRA YEARS=and

Each day of life=that I receive

 

CONSIDER this poem=a THANK YOU NOTE

To the Lord==and to ALL of you

For this GIFT of life

And all these WONDERFUL MEMORIES

With you all

 

Our SCRIPTURE today=Psalm 111

Is a reminder to us=to ALWAYS

 

Give thanks and praise

For the many BLESSINGS=that we receive

I=MORE than most=should ALWAYS know this

 

“I will make them=and the places

Surrounding my hill=A BLESSING

 

I will send down showers=in season

There will be=SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS”                                                                           Ezekiel 34:26

 

“BLESSINGS crown the head=of

The righteous=and violence overwhelms

The mouth of the wicked”                                                                                                          Proverbs 10:6

 

Our God=does NOT NEED=our praise

But we=should always BE PREPARED

To say thank you anyway

 

For our God=is a GENEROUS

GOD OF LOVE=and we should always

Live=with a=SPIRIT OF GRATITUDE

 

Thanking the Lord=for all of THESE BLESSINGS

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS!

For=THIS GIFT OF LIFE!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FORVER LIVING=forever loving=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-26-2023

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Greg Erlandson

No comments:

Post a Comment