Saturday, September 2, 2023

CHANGE ONE THING!

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2012

 

 

CHANGE ONE THING

 

 

I would like you to ask yourself a question

 

And the question is:

If you could change one thing about your life

Or one quality about yourself

Would you do it

 

My first reaction was

That I would love to change my health situation

It would make life better/easier

In so many areas

 

However-upon further reflection

I would not

 

I would not

Because it would change

Who I am internally

And I am finally

Getting to the point

That I really and truly

Like who I am---internally speaking

 

What about you

What would you change about yourself

IF ANYTHING

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-21-07

 

Ps       “He who is the Glory of Israel

             Does not lie or CHANGE his mind

             For he is not a man

             That he should change his mind”                                                1 Samuel 15:29

 

           “I the Lord do NOT CHANGE

            So you-O descendants of Jacob-

            Are not destroyed”                                                                  Malachi 3:6

 

            “And he said, “I tell you the truth

              Unless you CHANGE and become like little children

              You will NEVER enter the kingdom of heaven”                       Matthew 18:3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment