Friday, September 29, 2023

JUST THINK!

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEPTEMBER 29th, 2012

 

 

JUST THINK

 

Just think

Of all the people

God could have created

GOD CREATED YOU

 

There is NO ONE

In this world

Exactly like you

 

There is no one

In this world

With your exact looks

Your exact personality

And your traits

 

You are unique

There is ONLY ONE you

You are someone special

In this world

 

God loves you-for WHO you are

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-13-07

 

Ps        “For everything God CREATED is good

             And nothing is to be rejected 

             If it is received with thanksgiving”                                         1 Timothy 4:4

 

            “Father I want those you have given me

             To be with me where I am

             And to see my glory

             The glory that you have given me

             Because you loved me

             Before the CREATION of the world”                                   John 17:24

 

No comments:

Post a Comment