Sunday, July 21, 2019

ASKING GOD FOR OUR DELIVERANCE














ASKING GOD FOR OUR DELIVERANCE


Have you ever NEEDED
A MIRACLE=have you ever
Needed to be
DELIVERED BY GOD?


I did=and I was DELIVERED=
I was given a SECOND
CHANCE at life=albeit
With some restrictions


“........The children of ISRAEL
Marched into the midst
Of the sea=on dry land........” Exodus 14:22


TODAY we read about
The dramatic and POWERFUL story
Of the parting of the RED SEA


On how God helped SAVE
And DELIVER the Israelites
From the Egyptians


They asked God to help them=
TO DELIVER THEM=and he did


I asked God for a
SECOND CHANCE at life
And he delivered me
We all need HELP
We all
Need to be DELIVERED


“God has DELIVERED me
From going down
To the pit


And I shall LIVE
To enjoy
The light of life” Job 33:28


“I sought the Lord
And he answered me


He DELIVERED me
From all my fears” Psalm 34:4


“But at that time
Your people--------


Everyone whose name
Is found
Written in the book--------
WILL BE DELIVERED” Daniel 12:1


We might NOT be
DROWNING in the Red Sea=
But sometimes we feel
As though we are drowning
And need to be DELIVERED


MAYBE we are drowning
In self pity
Or maybe
How BUSY our lives are


Or perhaps we are OVERWHELMED
By some irrational fears=
Or we are WEIGHED DOWN
By all the possessions
In our life


In any case
We need DELIVERED=we
Need to be
SAVED BY GOD


ASK GOD to deliver you=
He won't turn his back
On you


“This poor man called
And the Lord heard him


He SAVED HIM
Out of all
His troubles” Psalm 34:6


“In that day
They will say=


'Surely this is our God
We trusted in him
And he SAVED US


This is the Lord
We trusted in him


Let us rejoice-and be glad
In his salvation'” Isaiah 25:9


Dear Lord=dear God
We pray that you
DELIVER US


From all that is
OVERWHELMING us today=
We humbly ask for your
HELP=and your DELIVERANCE


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our ALL DELIVERING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
7-21-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.









No comments:

Post a Comment