Tuesday, July 23, 2019

BELIEVING IN GOD=BELIEVING IN JESUS!














BELIEVING IN GOD=
BELIEVING IN JESUS!


Jesus came to SAVE US=
Or at least to give us
The OPPORTUNITY
To be SAVED


However= many of us CHOSE
That we do NOT
Need to believe in God=
To believe in Jesus


SOME of us just don't
Want to believe
That we need to
BE FORGIVEN for anything


“Just so-
The Son of Man
Did not come


To be SERVED
But to serve


And to GIVE his life
As a ransom FOR MANY” Matthew 20:28


Isn't it INTERESTING=
That the SCRIPTURE verse
Ends with the word “MANY”
And not “ALL”


Jesus knew-
That not everyone
Would be receptive
To his MESSAGE


I know for me=
It rings=ABSOLUTELY TRUE=
Nothing in this life
Makes SENSE to me
WITHOUT THE MESSAGE of God
And the message of Jesus
In it


BELIEVING IN GOD=
BELIEVING IN JESUS!


“Jesus said to her=
'I am the
RESURRECTION and the life


The one
Who BELIEVES in me
Will live=even though
They die


And whoever lives
By BELIEVING in me
Will never die


Do you believe this?'” John 11:25-26


I do believe this
I do BELIEVE
I will live
FOREVER IN ETERNITY
With God and Jesus


“So again I ask
Does God
Give you his Spirit
And work miracles
Among you


By the works of the law
Or by your BELIEVING
What you heard?” Galatians 3:5


Being a CHRISTIAN is
NOT EASY=some choose
NOT to believe the
GOOD NEWS


Some choose-
NOT to go all in


Jesus came to SERVE us=
As Christians=we are
To SERVE OTHERS
Like Jesus did


Some of us
Do not want
To believe this TEACHING


Dear Lord=we pray
That you help us
With our UNBELIEF


And turn it in
To trust and BELIEF
In you


“The righteousness is given
Through FAITH
In Jesus Christ=
To all who BELIEVE


There is no difference
Between Jew and Gentile” Romans 3:22


MY dear friends=I pray
That no matter where you are
In your FAITH


You KEEP ON BELIEVING in God=
KEEP BELIEVING IN JESUS!


I know it is difficult
But you won't be sorry
That you did


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER FAITHFUL FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
7-22-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

No comments:

Post a Comment