Monday, July 15, 2019

THE BENEFITS OF GOD!




THE BENEFITS OF GOD!
Every month I receive
An EXPLANATION OF BENEFITS (EOB)
From my health care provider
But it REMINDED me today
When I opened up
MY BIBLE
That every day
We receive the SPIRITUAL BENEFITS
Of God!
Of God=an EVERLASTING LIFE
Of love=kindness=and forgiveness
BESTOWED on us daily
"Bless the Lord-
O my soul
And forget not all the BENEFITS"                                                                                               Psalm 103:2
THE SPIRITUAL BENEFITS
OF GOD!
WHEN I read my bible
This morning=I could not
Help but REMEMBER
How God touches my life
EVERY DAY
With some measure of a
HEALTHY LIFE=
With some measure of financial benefit=
USUALLY from others
Helping me=
And the BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIPS
I have with FAMILY and friends=
God has bestowed so MANY benefits
On me in life
Among those=LIFE ITSELF=and
OVER 40+ more years=of a
SECOND CHANCE
I know I can NEVER=
Repay God=for ALL he does
For me-
But at least=I am AWARE
Of all the benefits=
He bestows ON ME
"I sent you to reap
What you have
NOT worked for
Others have done
The hard work
And you
Have reaped THE BENEFITS
Of their labor"                                                                                                                                 John 4:38
"But now that you have been
Set free from sin
And you have become
Slaves of God
The BENEFIT you reap
Leads to holiness
And the result is
ETERNAL LIFE"                                                                                                                            Romans 6:22
"All this is for your BENEFIT
So that the GRACE
That is reaching
More and more people
May cause thanksgiving
To OVERFLOW
To the glory of God"                                                                                                    2 Corinthians 4:15
And isn't that
Just the WAY OF GOD=
Receiving GIFTS that we don't deserve
THE BENEFITS OF GOD!=living eternally
In UNION with him
Jesus is our DIVINE PHYSICIAN=
Who benefits our SOULS
With the saving grace
Of his Father
Yes=God and Jesus=is
The most EXCELLENT health plan
That we can receive
All we have to do is KNOCK
And he is READY
With spiritual assistance for us
He guides us and STRENGTHENS us
Along the way
Along with TRUTH AND LIFE
Yes God and Jesus
Give us the BENEFIT
Of an ETERNAL LIFE
And it is freely given=
BOTH now and in the future
We don't need an EOB
With God the FATHER=
The GIFT of another day of life
Is SELF EXPLANATORY
The BENEFITS of a God-given life
WITH A BIBLE
In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our ALL-KNOWING=all-loving FATHER
Robert P. Wallman
7-15-19

Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKarns

No comments:

Post a Comment