Thursday, July 25, 2019

HYPOCRITICAL=YET MOVING FORWARD IN LOVE














HYPOCRITICAL=YET
MOVING FORWARD IN LOVE


We live in a
HYPOCRITICAL WORLD=
Where often-
Those close to us
BETRAY US


I have experienced this=
A few times
In my own life


“Gather the wheat
Into the barn” Matthew 13:30


Over the past few years=the
CATHOLIC CHURCH has
Been bombarded with news
Of the sinfulness
Of the CHURCH


Many people=many priests
Have been HYPOCRITICAL
To their VOWS


It is very UPSETTING=
And has led to a CRISIS
In faith for many


I DON'T KNOW what the answer
Is=but I do know the Church
Tries to do many good things
And I do know


That I have known
Many priests=in my life
Who I am PROUD
To know


And are a CREDIT to
GOD AND LOVE


HYPOCRITES are a part of life=
And NOTHING is worse
Than feeling like
YOU HAVE BEEN BETRAYED
By those
That we are DEPENDING ON


By those=
That WE LOVE


“But I will
NOT take my love
For him


Nor will I ever
BETRAY my faithfulness” Psalm 89:33


“If you take your
Neighbor to court


Do NOT BETRAY
Another's confidence” Proverbs 25:9


“When evening came-
Jesus was receiving
At the table
With the TWELVE


And while they
Were eating=he said
'Truly I tel you
One of you
Will BETRAY ME'” Matthew 26:20-21


Of Jesus' twelve apostles
One betrayed him=
The others squabbled
About who was
The greatest


And Peter=the ROCK=
Of the church
DENIED him three times


But Jesus loves us=he
PURIFIES US=and the BEST
That we can do


Despite the hypocritical
Human nature=that we have
Is KEEP moving
Forward in LOVE


BE LOYAL to God
Be loyal to the CHURCH
Or whatever COMMUNITY CHURCH
That you belong to=
Regardless of denomination


We are ALL in this together
We should be ONE CHURCH=
Unified-and PURIFIED
As CHRIST'S LOVE=was to God
And to ALL OF US


“Lord=the God of our fathers=
Abraham=Isaac=and Israel
Keep these desires and thoughts
In the hearts


Of your people FOREVER
And keep their hearts
LOYAL to you” 1 Chronicles 29:18


In Jesus' name and in the name=of our FOREVER LOYAL=LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
7-25-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH by Msgr. Stephen J. Rossetti





No comments:

Post a Comment