Friday, July 5, 2019

FINDING STRENGTH IN OUR SUFFERING














FINDING STRENGTH IN OUR SUFFERING


I don't know about you
But I SUFFER EVERY DAY


Suffer in chronic/SEVERE pain
And it isn't fun=
If you don't suffer
From something PHYSICAL


You suffer MENTALLY=or
From both=
And it is NEVER EASY


“From now on
Let no one
Make trouble
For me


For I bear
The MARKS of Jesus
On my body” Galatians 6:17


Once we have ACCEPTED DEATH
As I did=
And LIVE with severe chronic pain
The day to day life
Going forward
Becomes a LITTLE EASIER


We need to FIND STRENGTH
In our suffering
We need to find strength
In the CROSS OF JESUS


“The Lord is MY STRENGTH
And my shield


My heart=trusts in him
And he helps me
My heart
LEAPS for joy


And with my song
I praise him” Psalm 28:7


“Lift up your eyes
And look
To the heavens


Who created all these?


He who brings out
The starry host
One by one
And calls forth


Each of them
By name


Because of his great power
AND MIGHTY STRENGTH
Not one of them
Is missing” Isaiah 40:26


There is a DEEP CONNECTION
BETWEEN the sufferings of Jesus
And our
Very own suffering


Because he CARRIED ON
Because he conquered
We can=CARRY ON


We can conquer death
We can live
FOREVER in the LORD


Finding strength
In our suffering
Finding STRENGTH
In HIS SUFFERING


There is a deep connection
Between the Lord and US


We live in HIS IMAGE
We LIVE ON =in the backbone
Of life=despite his
Despite our suffering


“So God created mankind
In his OWN IMAGE
In the IMAGE
Of God


He created them
Male and female=
He created them” Genesis 1:27


“A man ought not
To cover his head


Since he is
THE IMAGE
And glory of GOD........” 1 Corinthians 11:7


By HOLDING ON to Jesus
And ACCEPTING our suffering


We live LOVE AND HOPE
In a HEALTHY WAY


Dear Lord=we LOOK to you today
FOR STRENGTH=
And we FIND our strength
In yours and our SUFFERING


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our EVER STRONG FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
7-5-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn







No comments:

Post a Comment