Saturday, July 6, 2019

OUR HEALING GOD














OUR HEALING GOD


Have you or someone
You have known
SUFFERED for years


Maybe from a medical condition-
A broken relationship=or an
ABUSIVE situation in some way


I am HERE
To tell you
PAIN/suffering is NOT
Any fun


When it goes on
For years and YEARS


“A woman SUFFERING hemorrhages
For 12 years
Came UP behind him........” Matthew 9:20


TODAY we read about
A profound miracle=about
A woman who IS HEALED


Merely by TOUCHING
The tassel of Jesus' cloak=
What about-
ALL the woman's suffering


I am sure she WANTED
To give up HOPE
Just as you and I


Sometimes want to do
We believe we will
NEVER be healed


But don't give up
ON the HEALING POWER of God
Don't give up
On the healing touch
Of Jesus


You just NEVER KNOW
When it might come along
You just never know
When you might be=HEALED


“Lord my God=I CALLED to you
For help=


And you HEALED ME” Psalm 30:2


“But he was pierced
For our transgressions-
He was crushed


For our iniquities
The punishment
That brought us peace
Was on him


And by his wounds
WE ARE HEALED” Isaiah 53:5


The woman wanted to
ACT on Jesus' power
From the sidelines


But Jesus NOTICED her
And spoke directly
To her


He exhorted the woman
To have STRENGTH of heart
And to have courage


HER FAITH makes the difference


GO to Jesus with your suffering
Go to him WITH FAITH


I am NOT SAYING
A miracle will occur
But you never know


REACH OUT in faith
I am SURE our God
Wants to HEAL YOU


“Have mercy on me Lord
For I am faint


HEAL me Lord
For my bones
Are in agony” Psalm 6:2


“........Otherwise they might see
With their eyes
Hear with their ears
Understand
With their hearts


And turn
And I would HEAL THEM” Acts 28:27


Dear Lord=dear people


Our God is a HEALING GOD
Don't hesitate to
REACH OUT to him


You just NEVER KNOW
When a MIRACLE=might
Just take place


In Jesus' name=and in the name=OF OUR HEALING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
7-6-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jennifer Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment