Tuesday, August 25, 2020

ACCEPTING HIS INVITATION

 







ACCEPTING HIS INVITATION!


What is it

That makes you HAPPY
In this world?


BEING KIND to others

And REACHING out to others

Makes me happy


I don't like to hurt others

IN ANY WAY=physically=emotionally=

Or in any other way=

I try to FOLLOW

In the WAYS

Of the Lord!


“HAPPY are you

Who fear the Lord-

Who walk in his ways!” Psalm 128:1


And as I grew OLDER=

I learned that WALKING

In the ways of God

Was the PATH

That led to HAPPINESS

ACCEPT Jesus' invitation

To follow him

Accept his INVITATION

To love the Father

With your whole HEART and soul


Accept his invitation

LOVE OTHERS=as you love yourself


“For many are INVITED=

But few are chosen” Matthew 22:14


“For I was hungry-

And you gave me

Something to eat


For I was thirsty

And you gave me

Something to drink


I was a stranger

And you INVITED ME IN” Matthew 25:35


“If an unbeliever

INVITES you to a meal

And you want to go


Eat whatever

Is put in front of you

Without raising questions of conscience” 1 Corinthians 10:27


God and Jesus

Really want you to be HAPPY


And God

Sent his ONLY SON

To show us

WHERE the path to happiness

Could be found


His life REVEALED it all=

And he wants to

SHARE his happiness

With us


I for one

ACCEPT HIS INVITATION=

What about you?


He INVITED us

To follow him=

Could that be the

ULTIMATE KEY to HAPPINESS?

Just following him


“Listen to advice

And ACCEPT discipline


And at the end

You will be counted

Among the wise” Proverbs 19:20


“ACCEPT one another then

Just as

Christ ACCEPTED you


In order to bring

Praise to God” Romans 15:7


I ACCEPT the Father's INVITATION

To FOLLOW his son Jesus

In as many WAYS

As humanly possible


I WANT TO BE HAPPY=

I hope that you do too


In the names of our HOLY FATHER=and his Son Jesus Christ


Robert P. Wallman

8-25-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father Kenneth E. Grabner, C.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment