Sunday, August 2, 2020

HE IS ALWAYS OUR HELP







HE IS ALWAYS OUR HELP


Many people have

FALLEN=lost at sea=

FAMILY members=friends=

And fellow fishermen


Today we read

Of the MIRACLE of Jesus=

And of WALKING on the water


Jesus went out to them

Walking ON THE WATER

And the disciples were afraid=

They were TERRIFIED


“It's a GHOST”=they said

Crying out with FEAR


“But Jesus immediately

Said to them=

“Take courage!=

It is I=

D not be afraid'” Matthew 14:27


Jesus was ALWAYS there

For the disciples-

When they NEEDED HELP=

And he is always

There for us

In our moments

Of need


In this scene

Of chaos

On the water=

Jesus speaks

With the AUTHORITY

Of the DIVINE


He tells them

As he tells us

NOT to be afraid


He is always there

For us=WITH HELP

In our times of need


“Lord my God-

I called to you

FOR HELP

And you healed me” Psalm 30:2


“I will strengthen you

And HELP YOU=

I will uphold you

With my righteous right hand” Isaiah 41:10


“Immediately=the boy's father exclaimed

'I do believe-

HELP me overcome

My unbelief'” Mark 9:24


And how often

Do we NEED HELP

In this world=

How often do we need

Help from physical distress


With our finances

With our relationships


And Jesus COMES THROUGH

For us


He has all the ANSWERS

When we need a MIRACLE=

And when we just need

ORDINARY HELP


The PRESENCE of Jesus

BRINGS CALM!=all we

Have to do is INVITE HIM

Into our BOATS


“Fools give full vent

To their rage

But the wise

Bring CALM

In the end” Proverbs 29:11


Jesus always knows

What is RIGHT=

He has all the ANSWERS-

He leads us down

The RIGHT PATH


So RELAX=be calm

Jesus has all the answers


He is ALWAYS OUR HELP

During times of need


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our ALWAYS HELPING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

8-2-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Pable


No comments:

Post a Comment