Friday, August 14, 2020

TODAY I CALL YOU FRIEND

 



TODAY I CALL YOU FRIEND


Is your

Relationship with God

Built on ideology

Or is it built on true love

A true love

Of God and others


I don’t care

What religion you are

Catholic or Christian

Muslim or Jew


If your relationship

With God

Is not built on a truly personal level

I suggest you go back

To square one

And start anew


Are you sharing every aspect

Of your life

With him


“I am the vine

You are the branches”


The good and the bad

That deepest darkest level

Of your soul


“Remain in me

And I will

Remain in you’


If you remain in the Lord

You are one of his branches

And he will NEVER be

Ashamed of you

He will call you FRIEND


The thing is

Faith is NOT about ideology

Faith is NOT

About your beliefs


Faith is having

A deep deep personal relationship

With Christ and God

On every level


“I have called you friend

For everything

That I have learned from my Father

I have made known to you”


“You did not choose me

I chose you

Go and bear fruit

Fruit---that will last”


“Today”---my son---my daughter

The Lord says,

“I CALL YOU FRIEND”


Robert P. Wallman 4-9-11


Ps WITNESS 1-5-13


GOD IS OUR BEST FRIEND


MISC. WITNESS 5-8-14

and 8-14-15-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment