Sunday, August 2, 2020

IT ALL BEGAN WITH YOU






AUGUST 2nd, 2012



IT ALL BEGAN WITH YOU


29 years ago

As I lie dying

Someone gave up their life for me

And ever since

I have been trying

To live up to that hope

He had in me


29 years ago

Someone gave me another chance

Someone took a stance


And it gave me a chance

To try and find myself

And reach for that

Impossible goal


29 years ago

Someone helped me begin anew

And it all began with you


Robert P. Wallman

4-12-06


Ps Dedicated to God and my grandfather Carl Wallman



“In the BEGINNING you laid the foundations

Of the earth

And the heavens

Are the work of your hands” Psalm 102:25


“The fear of the Lord

Is the BEGINNING of knowledge

But fools despise wisdom and discipline” Proverbs 1:7


“In the BEGINNING was the Word

And the Word was with God


He was with God

In the BEGINNING” John 1:1


No comments:

Post a Comment