Friday, April 23, 2021

ALLOWING THE SPIRIT=TO WORK IN YOU!

 







ALLOWING THE SPIRIT=TO WORK IN YOU!


Do you feel EMPTY

Right now?

Do you feel like

You don't have

What you need to SUCCEED?


I have some NEWS

For you=You DO HAVE

All that you need=

You have the SPIRIT OF GOD

In you=

If you are a CHILD of God

And CHRIST FOLLOWER!


For when

Jesus ASCENDED into heaven=

He left the HOLY SPIRIT

BEHIND=for you-and for me


ALLOWING=the SPIRIT OF GOD

To WORK IN YOU!


“It is the SPIRIT

That gives life=

While the flesh

Is of NO AVAIL” John 6:63


I KNOW=

It is the spirit of God=

The spirit of Jesus=

The SPIRIT OF LIFE


That gets me up

And KEEPS me moving

Throughout the day


I know that it is

The SPIRIT OF GOD

That keeps me WRITING

These poems every day


The spirit of Jesus

That keeps me

READING the bible=and

PRAYING THE ROSARY=every day


I am ALLOWING the SPIRIT

To work inside of me=

Are you allowing the

SPIRIT OF GOD=to work in you?


“My sacrifice=O God=

Is a broken SPIRIT=

A broken and contrite heart

You God=will not despise” Psalm 51:17


“I live=

In a high and holy place


But also with the one

Who is contrite-

And lowly in SPIRIT


To revive-

The SPIRIT of the lowly

And to revive

The heart=of the contrite” Isaiah 57:15


To SEE and know

That God LIVES in the poor=

That God lives

In the poor and DISADVANTAGED

In this world=is a gift


In fact= that is MOSTLY

Who God has used in this world=

The one LEAST LIKELY

That you would know


ALLOWING the Spirit of God=

TO WORK IN YOU!


“But the fruit of

The SPIRIT is love=joy=peace=

Forbearance-kindness-goodness-

Faithfulness-gentleness=and self-control=

Against such things=

There is no law” Galatians 5:22-23


DEVELOP these qualities=

IF you don't already have them=

Develop them=to the MAX!


God left you=Jesus left you-with

ALL that you need=

FIND the SPIRIT OF GOD

Living inside of you=and WORK

To help all others


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our ever ALL-GIVING=all living FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

4-23-2021



No comments:

Post a Comment