Wednesday, April 28, 2021

RECEIVING OTHERS=IN HIS NAME

 







RECEIVING OTHERS=IN HIS NAME


Are you a CHRIST FOLLOWER?=

Do you LOVE his Holy Father

God too?=You cannot love one

WITHOUT loving the other


I suggest to you=that

That is TRUE=for Jesus himself

Tells us=that is true!


“Amen-amen=I say to you=

Whoever RECEIVES

The one I send

RECEIVES ME


And whoever RECEIVES me=

RECEIVES the one who sent me” John 12:30


I suggest to you=you CANNOT

Love Christ=without loving

The HOLY FATHER too


And you cannot love

The Holy Father God

Without loving Jesus=

And without loving

ALL Christ followers

And everyone else=for that matter

EVEN strangers and enemies!


For that is what God/Christ taught us

TO LOVE ALL OTHERS


RECEIVING OTHERS=

In the name of God


“But you

Will RECEIVE power

When the Holy Spirit

Comes on you


And you will be

My witnesses=in Jerusalem

And in all Judea

And Samaria=

And to the ends

Of the earth” Acts 1:8


“You are worthy-

Our Lord and God

To receive glory

And honor and power


For you created all things

And by your will


They were created

And have their being” Revelation 4:11


RECEIVING ALL OTHERS=in

The name of Jesus

In this world


And WITNESSING Jesus

To all others

In this world


IF I can remember that

The intimate CONNECTION

With Jesus=and the HOLY FATHER

Works in me-because of them


I will be able

To RECEIVE all others

I will be ABLE

To love all others


I will be

MORE eager and ready to RECEIVE others

With gracious acceptance=

For Jesus

DOES live in them


“Heal the sick=raise the dead

Cleanse those=who have leprosy-

Drive out demons


Freely you have RECEIVED=

Freely give” Matthew 10:8


“Each of you

Should use whatever gift

You have RECEIVED

To serve others


As faithful stewards

Of God's grace

In its various forms” 1 Peter 4:10


Today's gospel=tells us

TO RECEIVE every person

In the NAME of God

And Jesus Christ


When we do this=we are UNITED

We are=ONE WITH GOD


In the name of Jesus=and in the name of our ALWAYS RECEIVING HOLY FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

4-28-2021



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment