Tuesday, March 8, 2022

BE AN EXAMPLE=FOR CHILDREN

 







BE AN EXAMPLE FOR CHILDREN


What are your

PRIORITIES in life?


I think ONE of

Our top priorities in life

Should be IN BEING

A prime example

Of qualities

For our OWN CHILDREN

And for all children


“Therefore as God's chosen people

Holy and dearly loved


Clothe yourselves

With compassion=kindness=

Humility=gentleness=

And PATIENCE”                                                                                           Colossians 3:12


“And all over these

PUT ON LOVE


That is

The bond of perfection”                                                                               Colossians 3:14


THINK about it=what

Kind of EXAMPLE have

You been for your children?


Have you taught them

To have FAITH IN GOD

In all circumstances=

BOTH good and bad?


Do you SHOW LOVE

When you can?  Do you HUG them?

Are you affectionate?


Do you live a HEALTHY

Life style?  And do you ENCOURAGE them

To do the same?


I don't have any children=

But I TRY to be

A role model

For ALL children


I try to be and

SHOW LOVE for them


BE an example for children=

My mother and father were

Great ROLE MODELS for me=

So were my uncles and aunts


“I also saw

Under the sun


This EXAMPLE of wisdom

That greatly impressed me”                                                                                    Ecclesiastes 9:13


Jesus was

The GREATEST example

Of love in my life=

I wanted

To BE like him


And have love for

EVERY human being

EASIER said than done


“I have set

You an EXAMPLE


That you should be

As I have done for you”                                                                                           John 13:15


“For I am not seeking

My own good

But the good of many

So that

They may be saved


Follow my EXAMPLE

As I follow

The EXAMPLE OF CHRIST”                                                                1 Corinthians 10:33 and 11:1


Jesus loved the LITTLE CHILDREN=

He told us=we have

To be as as a CHILD

If we we want

To enter into HEAVEN


So be like Jesus=let

The CHILDREN know that

They are loved=TREAT them

That way


BE THE EXAMPLE of love

For the children

In your life


SHOW THEM LOVE=the way

God shows you love in your life=

And always PRAISE GOD


In Jesus' name=and in the EXAMPLE of God OUR FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

9-11-19 and 3-08-2022



Ps       INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty

No comments:

Post a Comment