Tuesday, March 15, 2022

SEEING IS BELIEVING

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEEING IS BELIEVING

 

 

Have you ever heard

The saying, “Seeing is believing”

 

I have

And to me-this is science

100 per cent proof or fact

 

Believing without seeing

I call it FAITH

And this is what you need

To FIND GOD in your life

 

You need to know

That someone is there

Without being able

To see it, touch it, or feel it

Or prove it 100%

 

You have

To feel it in your heart

KNOW-a presence is there

For your own good

 

Faith in God

Is a trust and dependence

On God

Just knowing he is there

 

In January of 1978

I had just came out

From my 3rd life and death operation

In the last year

 

I was

For the most part bedridden

And my Doctors

Were still telling me

That there was no medical reason

That I was for the most part-CRAZY

 

I literally

Crawled around the stacks of medical books

In the Woods Run Library

Reading every medical book

I could get my hands on

 

In August of 1981

Crohn’s disease was finally proven

And a team of Doctors

Apologized to me-and said

“You should be the doctor”

 

Faith

I am a BELIEVER

In God-and in Christ

WITHOUT SEEING

 

In Genesis

Moses tells the story

Of a man with great faith

 

God tells Abraham

To sacrifice his son-Isaac

And in a particularly poignant story

Abraham is ready to do just that

 

“Then God said,

“Take your son

Your only son, Isaac

Whom you love

And go to the region

Of Moriah

 

Sacrifice him there

As a burnt offering

On one of the mountains

I will tell you about”                                                                      Genesis 22:2

 

When Abraham was ready

To sacrifice his son

God called out,

 

“DO not

Lay a hand on the boy

 

Do not do anything

To him

Now I know

You fear God

Because you have

Not withheld from me-your son

Your only son”                                                                       Genesis 22:12

 

Abraham then looked up

And saw a ram

Caught by his horns

Which he sacrificed

In place of his son-Isaac

 

And we ALL know

The story of Jesus, Mary , and Joseph

 

SEEING maybe believing

But sometimes

FAITH is proof enough

ALL BY ITSELF

 

I BELIEVE

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-8-13

 

 

Ps        MISC         WITNESS         5-9-14      

 

 

1-31-15

3-10-16 and 10-14-15-2018 and 3-15-2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment