Wednesday, March 9, 2022

OUR GOD IS=SMILING ON US

 

OUR GOD IS=SMILING ON US

 

Our world is a

TERRIBLE mess=right now

 

The Russian army

Is raging war on

The Ukrainian people

And it is a tragedy

 

But somehow=I still think

God is still

SMILING ON US!

 

Saying=I have this

I have this

All under CONTROL

 

“When I called

YOU ANSWERED ME=

You built up STRENGTH

Within me”                                                                                                                           Psalm 138:3

 

God tells us

NOT to be afraid=

To ask for things

And I am not afraid

 

I am ASKING for

BLESSINGS on our world

 

Blessings for my family

And friends=and a PEACEFUL WORLD

For all of us=in this world

 

I believe our God

IS STILL SMILING

ON US=on you

And on me

 

The Lord wants us

To smile too=to be

HAPPY and content

With life

 

“But may the righteous

Be glad

And rejoice before God=

 

May they be HAPPY

And joyful!”                                                                                                                            Psalm 68:3

 

“I know that=there is

Nothing better for people

 

Than to be HAPPY

And do good

While they live”                                                                                                           Ecclesiastes 3:12

 

“Is anyone-

Among you-in trouble?

 

Is anyone HAPPY?

Let them sing

Songs of praise”                                                                                                          James 5:13

 

That is MUSIC to

My ears=and how

I love the IRISH MUSIC

Particularly this-time of year

 

Our God is

SMILING ON US

“When IRISH EYES are SMILING……..”

 

It makes me think

Of the night=

BEFORE the morning

That my mom passed away

 

Praying and SINGING

IRISH music all night long=

Somehow I KNOW

Mom must have heard

 

Our God gives us the STRENGTH

To make it

Through all things=and then

Our God=SMILES DOWN ON US

 

“God is our refuge

And STRENGTH=

An ever-present help=in trouble”                                                                                     Psalm 46:1

 

Dear Lord=Thank you

For building up our strength

AND SMILING ON US

No matter=what the situation

 

Dear Jesus=and Holy Father God=you are MUSIC=to our ears

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-09-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Patricia Livingston

 

No comments:

Post a Comment