Monday, March 28, 2022

I SURRENDER

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I SURRENDER

 

 

I surrender to God

I surrender to you

I surrender

When I am happy

I surrender

When I am feeling blue

 

Have you ever

Tried to change anyone

Or change anything

How did that go

 

For me

Never went very far

We’re lucky

If we can change ourselves

That’s the best

That we can do

 

I want to change this world

I wan to make it

Feel brand new

I couldn’t do it with my will

So I SURRENDER my will

To you-OH LORD

That’s the best that I can do

 

I submit my will to you

 

“SUBMIT yourselves-then-to God

RESIST-the devil

And he will flee from you”                                                                       James 4:7

 

I submit myself to God

I submit myself to you

 

“SUBMIT to one another

Out of REVERENCE for Christ”                                                               Ephesians 5:21

 

I surrender

I submit myself to God

I submit myself to you

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-23-13

 

 

PS        MISC.       WITNESS        6-16-14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment