Tuesday, June 28, 2022

FINDING OUR IDENTITY=IN GOD

 

FINDING OUR IDENTITY=IN GOD

 

It is a tough thing

To KNOW who we are

To know=what we

Are all about IN this world

 

I FOUND myself in God

I found myself=by/in

The LOVE of Christ

I found myself=IN LOVE

FINDING OUR IDENTITY=IN GOD

 

“He said to them’=

‘But WHO do say

That I am ?’”                                                                                                                        Matthew 16:15

 

I have had a CONSTANT CONVERSATION

With God=for as LONG

As I can remember

 

But it wasn’t=until I was 22

And made my DEATHBED PROMISE

To God

That I realized who I am

 

I am a =CHILD OF GOD

And that Jesus loves me=

LOVES YOU

Loves EVERYONE of us

FINDING OUR IDENTITY=IN OUR GOD

 

“That my soul=FINDS REST

In God=my salvation

Comes from him”                                                                                                                   Psalm 62:1

 

“Whoever=FINDS THEIR LIFE

Will lose it

 

And whoever loses their life=

For my sake

WILL FIND IT”                                                                                                                   Mtthew 10:39

 

I found myself=IN

My deathbed promise

“To live my life=for FAMILY

Friends=and all people everywhere”

 

I found myself in God

In found my IDENTITY

In loving him

And all others

 

Today=Jesus asks his disciples

“Who do they say

That I am?”

 

He is asking them this

Because he wants them

To dig DEEP=and figure out

Who they really are

 

He wants them to REALIZE

That they are MUCH MORE=

Than what they do

For a living

 

He wants them=to realize

That their WORTH

COMES FROM GOD

And the DIVINE LOVE

That they are receiving

 

As it is with us-

FINDING OUR IDENTITY=IN GOD

Finding our IDENTITY

In the LOVE=God has=and Jesus has

For us

 

“It will be good

For those servants

Whose master=FINDS THEM

 

Watching when he comes=

Truly I tell you=

He will dress himself=to serve=

 

Will have them recline

At the table

And will come=and wait on them”                                                                                         Luke 12:37

 

We know the apostles

And disciples=by their name

And Jesus knows=EACH of us

By our names as well

 

Dear God=HELP us

To know your name=IS LOVE

And really imitate you

And=FIND OUR IDENTITY=IN GOD!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ALL KNOWING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-28-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Steve Givens

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment