Saturday, June 4, 2022

STAYING POSITIVE=WITH THE LORD!

 

STAYING POSITIVE=WITH THE LORD!

 

Yesterday=Friday

Was NOT a very good day

For me

 

First of all=I get a call

From my Oncologist’s secretary

Saying that my appointment for Next week=is cancelled

They are NO LONGER

Accepting my insurance

 

Then I get the RESULTS

Of my MRI=I do indeed

Have a small bowel obstruction

 

But God=MY JESUS

Has brought me this far

And he will CARRY ME

As long=and as far

As I am supposed to go

 

My heart=My mind=and SOUL

Is telling me

Just live=ONE DAY AT A TIME

One moment at a time

 

STAYING POSITIVE=
With the Lord=I will live

As long as I can

I will live

As LONG as I am supposed to

With or without the help

OF CERTAIN DOCTORS

 

I am playing=WITH HOUSE MONEY

I was given up

For dead=when I was 22

 

STAYING POSITIVE=

WITH THE LORD!

 

Jesus looked at them

And said

 

‘With man=this is IMPOSSIBLE

But with God=

All things are POSSIBLE’”                                                                                                      Matthew 19:26

 

“If you can?’= said Jesus

‘EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

For the one who believes’”                                                                                                        Mark 9:23

 

“If it is POSSIBLE=as far as

It depends on you

Live at peace=with everyone”                                                                                              Romans 12:18

 

This is by no means

A pity party=this is

A CELEBRATION of our lives

For every day of life-

Every day OF YOUR LIFE

 

THANKFUL for every day

And for every moment=of my life

 

I am thankful

FOR EACH and everyone of you

And the role

You have played in my life

 

LIFE is a CELEBRATION

Life is to be lived

With love=KINDNESS=and forgiveness

For every single person

IN THIS WORLD

 

STAYING POSITIVE=

WITH THE LORD!

Staying positive=for each and EVERYONE of you

I am so thankful

For all of you

 

“Enter the gates=WITH THANKSGIVING

And his courts

With praise

 

GIVE THANKS to him

And praise his name”                                                                                                      Psalm 100:4

 

“Rejoice always=pray continually

GIVE THANKS=in all circumstances

For this is God’s will

For you=in Christ Jesus”                                                                                          1 Thessalonians 5:18

 

“Therefore since we=Are receiving

A kingdom that cannot be shaken

 

Let us=BE THANKFUL

And so worship God=

Accepting with reverence and awe

For our=’God is a consuming fire’”                                                                                      Hebrews 12:28

 

I AM THANKFUL

For every moment=in my life

And for meeting you

 

And I am thankful

For all the EXTRA DAYS=of my life

Since my deathbed promise to God=

When I was 22

 

STAYING POSITIVE=WITH THE LORD!

Staying positive=with you

I am THANKFUL for it all

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-03-2022

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment