Thursday, March 16, 2023

AN ANSWER=TO SOMEONE'S PRAYERS

 

AN ANSWER=TO SOMEONE’S PRAYERS

 

Of course=God is

THE ANSWER=

To ALL of our prayers

 

But we can HELP God

Along with the ANSWER=

In this life=by being there

 

BY BEING KIND=by

Being GENEROUS

With our time=towards others

By reaching out

WITH LOVING HEARTS=to give someone

A HELPING HAND

AN ANSWER=TO SOMEONE’S PRAYERS

 

“In distress=you called

And I RESCUED YOU”                                                                                                       Psalm 81:8

 

Who can we

DO a kind deed=for today?

Who can we OFFER

AN ENCOURAGING WORD to?

How can we=HELP GOD=

Be an ANSWER=

To someone’s prayers today?

 

God has ANGELS=

In this world=God has HELPERS

He works through

You and me

 

To help SOMEONE ELSE

In their journey

Through life=of which

GOD IS THE ANSWER

 

And we can HELP

If we love=with an OPEN HEART

And reach out

To help someone along too

 

“In my distress=

I called to the Lord=

I cried to my God=FOR HELP”                                                                                       Psalm 18:6

 

“I will

Strengthen you=and HELP YOU=

I will uphold you

With my righteous right hand”                                                                                   Isaiah 41:10

 

“Immediately=the boy’s father=

Exclaimed’=’I do believe=

Please HELP MY UNBELIEF’”                                                                                          Mark 9:24

 

So many people

HAVE HELPED ME=

In this walk through life

 

My parents=my sisters=my

Aunts and uncles=and cousins=

CLOSE personal friends=and some churches

And EVEN a few strangers

 

I can’t help much MATERIALLY+

Because I don’t have much

 

But I can HELP

With a KIND WORD=a loving heart=

Some kind deeds=and by

KEEPING you in my prayers=YOU CAN TOO!

 

You can help God=BE AN ANSWER

To someone’s prayers

 

So STAY AWARE=stay loving

You may never know it

 

But God and you=

Just might be an ANSWER

To somebody’s prayers today

 

Dear Lord=dear Jesus=we KNOW

YOU ARE THE ANSWER=to all

Of our prayers=but please USE US

In your work

We CAN all pray for others

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER ANSWERING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-16-2023

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Father James McKarns

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment