Thursday, March 30, 2023

FROM A SERVANT=TO A FRIEND

 









FROM A SERVANT TO A FRIEND



Did you KNOW-That Jesus

BEFORE he was hailed

As God's SON

Was a servant to all


In Mark 10-it says


“For even

The Son of Man

Did not come

To be served

BUT TO SERVE

And to give his life

As a ransom for many”                                                           Mark 10:45


SO if 

We are TRUE followers 

Of Christ

TRUE followers of God

We are called TO SERVE

Not only in word

But in deed

In whatever way

We are capable of


“He said to me,

'You are a SERVANT-Israel

In whom I will display

My splendor'”                                                                   Isaiah 49:3


Israel-GOD'S CHOSEN people

And called to SERVE


“Your attitude should be

The SAME as that of Christ Jesus


Who-being in very nature-God

Did not consider equality with God

Something to be grasped


But made himself NOTHING

Taking the very nature

Of a SERVANT

Being made in human likeness”                                                     Philippians 2:5-7


Christ is

The MODEL for humility

And to be a SERVANT

Of God

We must all be humble too


And BE a SERVANT 

Of all


“After the 

Suffering of his soul

He will see the

Light of life

And be satisfied


By his KNOWLEDGE

my righteous servant

Will justify many

And he will bear

Their iniquities”                                                                     Isaiah 53:11


Do what GOD taught

Do what

The Lord did

And he will call you FRIEND


TODAY-I call you FRIEND


“GREATER love

Has no man than this

That he lay down his life

For his friends


You are all my friends

IF you do

What I command


I no longer

Call you servant 

Because a servant

Does not know

His master's business


Instead

I have called you friends

For everything

That I learned

From my Father


I have made known

To you”                                                                            John 15:14-15


We know our master's business

Loving-forgiving-and BEING KIND


Lay down

Your life for others

Not in death

BUT IN LIFE


And God will

Jesus will

Call you-call me


CALL US FRIENDS


Robert P . Wallman

11-25-13



ps        WITNESS       2-16-14 and 3-30-2023

No comments:

Post a Comment