Wednesday, March 8, 2023

FOREVER PROTECTED=BY OUR GOD

 

FOREVER PROTECTED=BY OUR GOD

 

My life’s work

IS SPREADING

The Word of God

 

Recently I have been

Having COMPUTER PROBLEMS AGAIN=

I have had to CUT IN HALF

The number of people=

I can SEND my poems too=

And eventually

I may have to cut it out altogether

 

But God

Doesn’t need me

For his WORD=it is

Just a little poem

IN THE WORLD OF GOD

 

Sometimes=WE DEPEND

On the wrong things

But we are=you are

I am

FOREVER PROTECTED=BY OUR GOD

 

“Cursed is the man=

WHO TRUSTS in human beings…….”                                                                                            Jeremiah 17:5

 

I think we

ALL make the mistake

Of thinking things=DEPEND ON US

 

But all things

DEPEND ON GOD=all good things

ARE FOREVER PROTECTED=by our God

It depends on God=NOT US

 

“Give thanks=to the Lord

For he is good=

His love=ENDURES FOREVER”                                                                                                    1 Chronicles 16:34

 

“I will praise you

Lord my God=with all my heart=

I will

Glorify your name FOREVER”                                                                                                 Psalm 86:12

 

“And I will ask the Father=

And he will=give you

ANOTHER ADVOCATE

 

To help you=and

Be with YOU FOREVER--------

The Spirit of Truth”                                                                                                                    John 14:16

 

Yes we have=

GOD’S OWN SPIRIT=Jesus’ own Spirit

With us=from now

UNTIL the end of TIME

 

And GOD’S WORD

Will always be spread=

IF not by you and me

By the Lord himself=

THROUGH THE CHURCHES=and

The men and women

The Good Lord CHOOSES

FOREVER PROTECTED=BY OUR GOD!

 

“You are MY HIDING PLACE=

You will PROTECT ME

From trouble=and surround me

With songs of deliverance”                                                                                                         Psalm 32:7

 

GOD GUARANTEES HIS PROTECTION=

We will be=

PROTECTED till=the end of time

In this world=and the next

By God himself

 

My hope and trust=and yours

Are FOREVER PROTECTED=BY OUR GOD

The SPIRIT of our God

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name==of our FOREVER LIVING=forever loving=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-08-2023

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED=by an article IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Claire McGarry

 

MY INTENT=is to go on=JUST THE SAME WAY=as always=STAYING TRUE to the Spirit of God=and GOD’S

SPIRIT OF TRUTH!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment