Wednesday, March 29, 2023

BONDED WITH GOD=IN LOVE

 

BONDED WITH GOD=IN LOVE

 

There have been=

A NUMBER OF COVENANTS=

Between GOD=and his people

 

A FEW that I can think of=

Are David’s covenant=Moses’ covenant=

Noah’s covenant=The NEW COVENANT of Jesus

And the covenant=we read about today=

BETWEEN ABRAHAM AND GOD

 

A covenant is simply=AN AGREEMENT

Between God and you=or between

Two people=LIKE IN A MARRIAGE

 

You are to DO something=or

NOT do something=the first COVENANT

Was between God and Abraham

 

“I will MAINTAIN MY COVENANT

With you=and your descendants=after you

Throughout the ages

 

AS AN EVERLASTING PACT

To be YOUR God=and the God

Of your descendants=after you”                                                                                     Genesis 17:7

 

That is our ABRAHAM=

The FATHER=of many nations

BONDED TOGETHER WITH God=

IN LOVE

 

A covenant is simply a PROMISE

Or an agreement=You make with God

 

I will=ALWAYS REMEMBER

MY PROMISE to God

 

Right after my FIRST SURGERY

When I was 22=

I was BLEEDING INTERNALLY

 

And I promised God=IF

Given life=I would live=”For

My family=my friends=and ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”

 

46 years later=

I am still alive=and I am

STILL TRYING =to serve God=

My family=and all others=with my life

BONDED WITH GOD=IN LOVE

 

But ALL PROMISES REVOLVE

Around Abraham’s promise=and our Lord

Jesus Christ’s promise

 

“The Lord has kept=

THE PROMISE he made=I

Have succeeded David=My Father

 

And now I sit=

On the throne of Israel…….”                                                                                             1 Kings 8:20

 

“THE PROMISE=is for you

And your children=and

For all=who are far off-------

 

For all=whom the Lord our God

Will call”                                                                                                                         Acts 2:39

 

“He redeemed us=in order

That the blessing given=to Abraham

Might come=to the Gentiles

Through Christ Jesus

 

So that by faith=we might receive

THE PROMISE=of the Spirit”                                                                                           Galatians 3:14

 

THROUGHT HISTORY=God has kept

ALL of his promises

God KEEPS his covenants

BONDED WITH GOD=IN LOVE!

 

Our covenants with God

CANNOT BE BROKEN=for the Lord

KEEPS his promises forever

EVERLASTING BONDS

In Jesus’ name=and in the name==Of our ever FAITHFUL COVENANT KEEPING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-29-2023

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment