Wednesday, August 23, 2023

CARLEY

 

August 23rd

 

 

“Carley”

 

 

Carley

Is a friend of mine

She has a heart

That can be very kind

 

My Carley

Is very smart

Sometimes I think

She knows it all

But then I stop

And remember

She is only nine

 

My friend Carley

And I

We like to play cards

She always wins at concentration

Because she is

A continuing sensation

 

I love my Carley

Very much

She is everything

I would want

In my niece

That is why I love my Carley

So very much

 

 

8/13/06        Robert  P.  Wallman

 

 

Carley was born on March 26th, but I ran her poem today, because today is the feast

Of Saint Rose of Lima.  Saint Rose is Carley’s Confirmation name.

 

 

Saint Rose is the patron Saint of the Philippenes and South America.

Her model was Saint Catherine of Siena.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment