Friday, August 25, 2023

MY STORY=YOUR STORY

 

August 25th

 

 

“My Story/Your Story”

 

 

Are you a Christian?  Are you a practicing Christian?  Where are you in search to find God in

Your life?  To find God in others?

 

What is your story?  What is your testimony?  Are you seeing God in your life?  In others?

In your neighbor?  Even in your enemies?  Even in the bad things that happen to you in life?

 

Because my friend, God is everywhere.  He is in everyone.  He is in everything.

 

Because, my testimony, my friend, is that God is in you.  He is in me.  Every time you love

Someone, every time you forgive someone, every time you perform an act of kindness for

Someone, you are acting like God.

 

Whoever you are, I want you to know, that GOD LOVES YOU.

 

6/4/07        Robert P. wallman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment