Saturday, July 20, 2024

ASTONISHED=EVEN YET TODAY!

 

 

 

 

 

 

ASTONISHED=EVEN YET TODAY!

 

The people=of his day=WERE ASTONISHED with Jesus=With

His words=With HIS ACTIONS=and with his MIRACLES=and

Healings=He taught with GREAT AUTHORITY and creativity

“…….And many who heard him WERE ASTONISHED”                                                                   Mark 6:2

 

Jesus told stories=IN PARABLES=in ways and WORDS

That the people could understand=He turned water into wine=

He MULTIPLIED=the fish and the bread to feed thousands=and

He RAISED the Son of  the widow Nain=and Lazarus from

The dead=as well as himself=how could this=NOT BE ASTONISHING?

How can we not be ASTONISHED=EVEN YET TODAY?

 

But we are CALLED=not to just astonished=Not to just know

About him=but to KNOW HIM=to be IN A RELATIONSHIP

With him=ASTONISHED=NOT JUST TODAY!=but for all of

Eternity=for all of TIME

 

“He says=’Be still=and KNOW=that I am God=I will be

Exalted among the nations=I will be exalted=in the earth’”                                                           Psalm 46:10

 

“I will give them=a heart=TO KNOW ME=that I am the Lord=

They will be my people=and I will be their God=for they will

Return to me=with all their heart”                                                                                               Jeremiah 24:7

 

“I am the good shepherd=I KNOW my sheep=and

My sheep KNOW ME=--------just as the Father KNOWS ME=

And I KNOW the Father=-------and I lay down my life

For the sheep”                                                                                                                                                  John 10:14

 

Yes=BE ASTONISHED=by our God=EVEN YET TODAY=by

Listening to his words=read about his miracles=You are

CALLED to know him too

 

You acre called=to BE ASTONISHED=Called to

Read about his actions=to read about his MIRACLES=Jesus’

MIRACLES=Promulgated=by the Holy Father God

 

You are called=TO BE ASTONISHED=to live a life of prayer=

Worship and service=Just like Jesus did=for his HOLY FATHER

ASTONISED=EVEN YET TODAY!

 

“Give us TODAY=our daily bread=and forgive us our debts=as

We also have forgiven our debtors”                                                                                               Matthew 6:11-12

 

“Jesus answered him’=’Truly I tell you=TODAY you will be

With me in paradise’”                                                                                                                     Luke 23:43

 

“Jesus Christ=is the same=yesterday=today=and forever”                                                 Hebrews 13:8

 

So=get TO KNOW =my brothers and sisters=OUR ASTONISHING

JESUS!=our ASTONISHING Holy Father God!=the Father=and the SON

Of life=of LOVE= of kindness and forgiveness

 

BE MESMERIZED=by the life=the WORDS=and the miracles

Of Jesus=and all of his actions=He is=His life is=astonishing

ASTONISHED=EVEN YET TODAY!

 

In Jesus’ name=and IN the name=of our EVER LIVING=ever loving

EVER ASTONISHING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-5-2024

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Steve Givens

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment