Tuesday, July 27, 2021

ENCOUNTERING GOD OUR FATHER

 

ENCOUNTERING GOD OUR FATHER

 

Today we read

About an ENCOUNTER

Between Moses and God

OUR HOLY FATHER!

 

Moses CHANGED in

The PRESENCE of our Lord=

God our Father didn’t=

He never does=he is

ALWAYS ALL LOVE!

 

“As Moses came down

From Mount Sinai

With the two tablets

Of the commandments

In his hands

 

He did not know

That the skin

OF HIS FACE

Had become RADIANT

While he conversed

With the Lord”                                                                                                                       Exodus 34:29

 

Moses became CHANGED

His face=became radiant white=

And we CAN only imagine

How he CHANGED=on the inside

From his ENCOUNTERS=with the Lord

 

And we all change

For the BETTER

On the inside=EACH TIME

We encounter and speak

With the HOLY FATHER

And Jesus

 

OUR ENCOUNTER with

God our Holy Father

(And Jesus)

 

Encounter God

MEET with God=OUR HOLY FATHER!

 

“Love and faithfulness=MEET TOGETHER

Righteousness and peace kiss=

Each other”                                                                                                                                Psalm 85:10

 

“Therefore this is what

I will

Do to you=Israel

 

And because=I will do this

To you-Israel

Prepare to MEET YOUR GOD”                                                                                                     Amos 4:12

 

I think I have changed

FOR THE BETTER

In my journey=

Because of the Lord

Because of

OUR HOLY FATHER

 

Encountering with=

MEETING with God

Our Holy Father

 

I know I have

Become a BETTER PERSON

Because of God=our Lord

 

I know I

Am more free=

And I know

I value GOD’S JUDGMENTS

More than the world’s

 

I am more PATIENT

I fully live

MORE of the FRUITS of the SPIRIT

 

And I try to live

A life with

MORE HUMILITY

 

ENCOUNTERING GOD=

Finding God in the

Valleys and mountains

Of my very own life

 

“Come let us

Go up to the MOUNTAIN

Of the Lord

 

He will teach us

His ways=

So that we may walk

In his paths

 

The law will

Go out from Zion=

The word of the Lord=From Jerusalem”                                                                             Micah 4:2

 

Have you had ENCOUNTERS

With God our Holy Father?

With Jesus?

 

HOW have you changed

Because of it?

Are you=RADIANT=

In the Lord?

 

Dear Lord=SHINE through us and me!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=Of God our holy RADIANT FATHER!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-27-2021

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment