Saturday, July 17, 2021

FULLY ACCEPTING?

 

 

 

 

FULLY ACCEPTING?

 

I love psalm 23=

I read it=EVERY

SINGLE DAY!

 

“The Lord is my SHEPHERD=

I shall not want”                                                                                      Psalm23:1

 

Do you ever wonder?

Do you really BELIEVE in-

Are YOU FULLY ACCEPTING

Of God’s promises?

 

Do you really believe

That you

Will want FOR NOTHING

If God is

GUIDING your life?

 

That IS the way

It has WORKED out for me=

All kinds of people

Have STEPPED UP for me

 

The Lord is

REALLY MY SHEPHERD!

 

“He tends his flock

LIKE A SHEPHERD

 

He gathers the lambs

In his arms

And carries them

Close to his heart

 

He gently leads those

That have young”                                                                                            Isaiah 40:11

 

“He who scattered Israel

Will gather them

And will watch

 

Over his flock

LIKE A SHEPHERD”                                                                                 Jeremiah 31:10

 

“AS A SHEPHERD

Looks after his scattered flock

When he is with them

 

So will I

Look after my sheep

 

I will rescue them

From all the places

Where they were scattered

On a day-

Of clouds and darkness”                                                                                  Ezekiel 34:12

 

Are you FULLY ACCEPTING

That God the FATHER

Is your shepherd?

 

Yes=there are those days

WHEN I really feel it

And then there are

THOSE OTHER DAYS

I am not really sure

 

There are those GOOD DAYS

When everything feels good

FULLY ACCEPTING=YES!

 

But then there are

Those days=those moments

When I don’t feel

Like I have

A DIVINE SHEPHERD

 

FULLY ACCEPTING?

Yes and No

 

“The wise in heart

ACCEPT commands

But a chattering fool

Come s to ruin”                                                                                                Proverbs 10:8

 

“ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER

Just as Christ ACCEPTED YOU

In order to bring

Praise to God”                                                                                                Romans 15:7

 

When accepting Christ

As a SHEPHERD=

Depends on our mood-

It tells me=

We are not really

ACCEPTING HIM and

God the HOLY FATHER

 

FULLY ACCEPTING God and Christ

Means abiding in FAITH

 

BELIEVING every day-

No matter what happens

 

God has me=/our back

AT ALL TIMES=

Let us BE FULLY ACCEPTING

Of him=and follow him

At all times

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER and ALWAYS ACCEPTING FATHER

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-16-2021

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M

No comments:

Post a Comment