Tuesday, July 20, 2021

WHY NOT

 

 

 

 

 

 

JULY 21st, 2012

 

 

WHY NOT

 

 

I ask myself

Are people seeing Jesus Christ

In me

 

If not

Why not

Why aren’t

People seeing Jesus Christ in me

 

Are people

Seeing Jesus Christ

In you

 

If not

Why not

Why aren’t

People seeing Jesus Christ in you

 

Grace sustained

Grace made plain

If I am living right

People should be seeing

God’s grace in me

 

If not

Why not

Is it something in me

Is it something in you

 

Are people seeing God’s grace in me

If not

Why not

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-13-12

 

Ps        But you know him

             For he LIVES with you and will be IN YOU.”                                   John 15:17

 

            “Don’t you know

             That you yourselves are GOD’S temple

             And that God’s spirit LIVES IN YOU”                                   1 John 3:16

 

            “I have been crucified with Christ

             And I no longer live

             BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME”                                                 Galatians 2:20

 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment