Thursday, July 15, 2021

YOU=I'LL NEVER KNOW

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JULY 15th, 2012

 

 

YOU I’LL NEVER KNOW

 

 

You walk by me

On the street

You-I’ll never know

 

You I may

Never know

You-I love you so

 

I see you

On the bus

Sitting across the aisle

I may say hello

But that is all

I may ever know about you

You-I love you so

 

I see you

In the supermarket

Don’t have a clue

Who you are

 

In my life

That’s all I ever

May know about you

Yet I love you so

 

You-whoever you are

I may never know you

Yet

You-I love you so

 

You-I love you so

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-13-06

 

Ps        “I KNOW that my Redeemer lives

             And in the end he will stand

             Upon the earth”                                                      Job 19:25

 

            “Do not boast about tomorrow

              For you do NOT KNOW

              What a day may bring forth”                                 Proverbs 27:1

 

             “Therefore keep watch

               Because you do NOT KNOW

               On what day your Lord will come”                          Matthew 24:42

      

No comments:

Post a Comment