Tuesday, January 18, 2022

67 YEARS YOUNG=ON A JOURNEY WITH=ALL OF YOU!

 

67 YEARS YOUNG=ON A JOURNEY WITH YOU!

 

January 19th-5:28am=1955

I was BORN into this life!

 

And God set me

ON A JOURNEY=

Put me on a path

To SHARE with all of you=

And I am so grateful

For every minute

Of this life=OF THIS JOURNEY

 

“And not so many days

After the younger son

Gathered all together

 

And took his JOURNEY

Into a far country

 

And there wasted

His substance with riotous living”                                                                                           Luke 15:13

 

What a sad beginning

For the PRODIGAL SON=

But we know

 

He came to his senses

And came HOME to his Father

 

Who was just WAITING

For him=and through him

A PARTY=for coming HOME

 

And our God

Will throw us=a party too

 

IF we keep the faith

And RETURN to him

Along the way=of OUR JOURNEY

 

I have so MUCH GRATITUDE=

I have received

SO MANY BLESSINGS

For traveling with God

And taking my journey

With YOU

ON MY JOURNEY=through this life

 

“And I will make

Of you=a great nation

 

And I will BLESS YOU

And make your name great

And you shall

BE A BLESSING”                                                                                                                   Genesis 12:2

 

The last six months

Of my life=

Have been a CHALLENGE

And I don’t know

What the FUTURE HOLDS=

None of us do

 

But the greatest present

For my birthday=

The GREATEST PRESENT

For my life

 

Is knowing I will be

SHARING it with=God

That I will be=sharing it

With ALL of you

 

SO THANK YOU LORD

And thank you

MY FAMILY and friends

For being God’s ever present

GIFT TO ME!

 

“A GIFT IS

A precious stone=

In the eyes=of him

Who has it

Wherever it turns=it prospers”                                                                                                  Proverbs 17:8

 

So THANK YOU ALL

For this journey

With you=

Thank you for being

GOD’S GIFT TO ME!

 

I hope and pray

That ONE DAY=we will see

The UNIFICATION=of all faiths

 

For God=the Holy Father=and his Son Jesus

What a great gift that would be=for them

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hugs and prayers=for all of you

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-18-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment