Friday, January 21, 2022

HONORING OUR SPECIAL FRIENDS!

 

HONORING OUR SPECIAL FRIENDS!

 

I have been BLESSED

With a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY=

A beautiful extended family

And many dear FRIENDS

In my life

 

I have been HONORED and TOUCHED

By all of you=and every single moment of life

Is a BLESSING=and/or a learning experience

 

TODAY we read about

ONE of the most

Special friendships

In all of Scripture

The friendship between David and Johnathan

 

“I grieve for you

Johnathan my brother!

 

Most dear you have

Been to me=more PRECIOUS

Have I held love

For you

Than LOVE for women”                                                                                                               2 Samuel 1:26

 

FRIENDSHIPS between two men

Or two women=

Can be MORE POWERFUL

Than even=a romantic relationship

 

When we LOSE

A family member=or

A dear friend

We become BROKEN

But we still have THE MEMORIES

 

HONORING OUR SPECIAL FRIENDS!

Remembering the treasured memories

 

“The Lord shall open

Unto you=HIS GOOD TREASURE

The heaven

 

To give you rain

In dry season=and to bless

All the work

Of your hands”                                                                                                                     Deuteronomy 28:12

 

“For where YOUR TREASURE IS

There your heart

Will also be”                                                                                                                       Matthew 6:21

 

That is where the TREASURE

Of Johnathan and Davis was

In the FRIENDSHIP

Of each other

 

And that is WHERE

MY TREASURE is too=

IN LOVING GOD=and in

LOVING all of you

HONORING MY SPECIAL FRIENDS!

Honoring my God=my family

And my friends

 

“He shall call upon me

And I will answer him

 

I will be with him

In trouble=I will deliver him

And  HONOR HIM!”                                                                                                                   Psalm 91:15

 

IF you are blessed-

With a dear friend

As David and Johnathan were

To each other

 

TAKE the time

To HONOR THEM=

Take the time

To remind them

OF YOUR LOVE AND APPRECIATION

 

So today=this special day

I take the time

TO HONOR MY FAMILY

And all of you=MY SPECIAL FRIENDS

And especially my dear loving GOD

 

REMEMBERING each other in life

And remembering each other

WHEN we lose someone dear

 

I love all of you=and I

HONOR YOU=my dear special friends!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER living-loving=HOLY FATHER God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-21-20222

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Kristin Armstrong                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment