Tuesday, January 4, 2022

LIVE WITH HOPE=NEVER ALONE!

 

LIVE WITH HOPE=NEVER ALONE!

 

WHEN I was in

The hospital=the other day

It came to mind

 

That whatever CIRCUMSTANCES

We are living with=

That we are NEVER ALONE!

Jesus walks EVERY STEP

Of our lives=with us

 

“……..the people

Who sit in darkness

Have seen a GREAT LIGHT

 

On those dwelling

In a land=overshadowed by death

LIGHT HAS ARISEN”                                                                                                                  Matthew 4:16

 

I felt so sick last week

I just didn’t know=

But it came to MIND

 

That death COULDN’T CONQUER Jesus

And if our yokes are

TIED to Christ=

Death cannot conquer us either

We will live forever

IF=we are with the Lord

 

As Christians=with our yokes

Tied to Jesus=we are to be

MODERN DAY APOSTLES

Modern day disciples with the Lord

We are=to LIVE WITH HOPE!

 

“And now Lord=

What am I waiting for?

MY HOPE is in thee”                                                                                                       Psalm 39:7

 

“And have HOPE=toward God

Which they themselves

Also allow=that there

 

Shall be a resurrection

Of the dead=

Both of the just=and unjust”                                                                                   Acts 24:15

 

As I lay there

In my hospital room

All alone=BUT NOT

 

I KNOW our God the Father

I know our Jesus=was with me

And I know

ALL of you=were with me too

 

I could feel

ALL of you=and I could feel

All of your PRAYERS

 

We are NEVER ALONE!

With God=we are never alone

When we are=LIVING WITH HOPE!

 

“To him=who ALONE

Does great wonders=

For his mercy=endures forever”                                                                                          Psalm 136:4

 

So WHATEVER cloud of darkness

Or uncertainty=or despair

That you have

 

Take confidence=in knowing

We are NEVER ALONE!

God the Holy Father=and

His Son Jesus=walk with us

EVERY STEP of the way

 

So continue=to LIVE WITH=

And walk with HOPE!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our HOLY FATHER GOD=who are ALWAYS WITH US!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-4-2022=INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M

No comments:

Post a Comment