Monday, January 3, 2022

HEALTH UPDATE=KEEP ON BELIEVING!

 

HEALTH UPDATE=KEEP ON BELIEVING!

 

Many thank yous=to ALL of you

For the prayers=and getting me THROUGH

This most recent health situation

 

After consulting=with my Doctor=

We are forgoing=the final three

Radiation treatments

 

Despite everything=going on

In this world=

Remember=GOD IS GOOD!=

And=KEEP ON BELIEVING!

In the goodness of life

 

“BELIEVE in the Lord

Your God=so shall

You be established

 

BELIEVE his prophets

So shall you prosper”                                                                                                  2 Chronicles 20:20

 

“And whoever lives=and BELIEVES

In me=shall never die

Do you BELIEVE THIS?”                                                                                                John 11:26

 

This PAST WEEK between

Christmas 2021=and New Years 2022

Was ONE of the

TOUGHEST weeks of my life=the worst

Since 1977=I think

 

And I didn’t know

If I was going

To make it through

 

But Jesus fought it all

And KEPT ON BELIEVING!

Until the very end=I will too!

 

Jesus is my love

Jesus is MY INSPIRATION=

KEEP ON BELIEVING!

In the GOODNESS of our God

 

KEEP on believing in life=

And take it ONE DAY

At a time

I LOVE GOD!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

 

And I hope=you all

BELIEVE in me=and love me too

 

“But there is

A spirit in man

 

And the INSPIRATION

Of the Almighty=gives them understanding”                                                                          Job 32:8

 

“All scripture is given

BY INSPIRATION of God

 

And is profitable for doctrine

For reproof=for correction=

For instruction in righteousness”                                                                                       2 Timothy 3:16

 

Lastly=I want to say

HAPPY NEW YEAR!=for 2022

I appreciate you guys=every one of you

And I love you

 

BETTER DAYS are ahead!

KEEP ON BELIEVING IN GOD!

Keep on believing

In the goodness of life=and keep on

BELIEVING IN EACH OTHER

 

TOGETHER=we can make it

Through anything=and everything

And we will

 

I LOVE GOD!=I LOVE YOU!

Robert P. Wallman=1-03-2022

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ALWAYS LOVING=Holy Father God!

No comments:

Post a Comment