Friday, January 14, 2022

OUR GOD=THE GREAT SUSTAINER OF LIFE!

 

OUR GOD=

THE GREAT SUSTAINER OF LIFE!

 

In several days=

I will be 67

YEARS YOUNG

 

This year=has been

A CHALLENGE=

First it was the cancer

And the radiation treatments

 

And then on to

The BOWEL OBSTRUCTION

 

So I would like to

TAKE a few moments=

TO PRAISE GOD=

And RENEW

My 22nd birthday=deathbed promise

 

“I don’t think God

Wants me to die=

But if he does-

There must be a REASON

 

But IF he wants me to LIVE

I will live

For my FAMILY=my parents=sisters

EXTENDED FAMILY=friends

And all people everywhere”

 

Waking up a week later

I have to tell you

That this life

Has brought many challengers

And many burdens

 

But I have TRIED

To stay true

To that PROMISE

And stay true to God

 

Burdens come for everyone

But so do BLESSINGS

And I have had many

STAY ALIVE!=live for others

If not for yourself!

 

“Cast your BURDEN

On the Lord

 

And he shall SUSTAIN YOU

He shall never permit

The righteous=To be moved”                                                                                         Psalm 55:22

 

So I thank God

And I THANK all of you

For helping SUSTAIN ME

Through this life

 

I try to take

ONE DAY at a time

And be THANKFUL

For every moment=in this life

 

OUR GOD=OUR GREAT SUSTAINER

OF LIFE!

 

“And unto his people

The Lord says=

 

‘Behold I set before you

THE WAY OF LIFE

And the way of death’”                                                                                                   Jeremiah 21:8

 

“For if the casting away

Of them=be the

Reconciling of the world

 

What shall the receiving

Of them be

BUT LIFE=from the dead?”                                                                                               Romans 11:15

 

I THANK GOD

For the CELEBRATION

Of this LIFE

FOR SUSTAINING ME

All of these years

 

And I thank=ALL OF YOU

For SHARING this journey with me

God and you guys=

Have made it all WORTHWHILE

 

And I continue to Thank God

And Jesus

For every day that is coming

 

For there truly have been

GREAT MOMENTS

And great BLESSINGS in this life

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING-loving Holy Father God1

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-14-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment