Sunday, January 30, 2022

EXCITED ABOUT GOD!=EXCITED ABOUT LIFE!

 

EXCITED ABOUT GOD!=

EXCITED ABOUT LIFE!

 

Do you ever get SO EXCITED

ABOUT GOD=ABOUT LIFE

That you can’t wait

To get up and LIVE

Another day

To SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS?

 

I have to tell you

That DESPITE having

Health problems=my whole life

I FEEL THAT WAY

I get so excited=SO HAPPY

About what God and Jesus

Have done  for me=for us

That I can’t wait

To go and TELL EVERYONE!

 

“HAPPY are you=O Israel

Who is like you

 

O people=saved by the Lord

The shield of your help

And who is

The sword of your excellency!

 

And your enemies

Shall be found liars

To you

 

And you shall tread upon

Their high places”                                                                                                        Deuteronomy 33:29

 

I AM SO EXCITED

ABOUT GOD!=I am so excited

ABOUT LIFE!

I just can’t wait

To go and SPREAD the good news

Of the Lord=and Jesus

To go and tell

 

HOW HAPPY he has made me

How good he has

Been to me

 

And has given me

ALL of this EXTRA TIME

With my family

With my friends

And all of these FANTASTIC MEMORIES

 

EXCITED ABOUT GOD AND LIFE

I just want to

SPREAD the good news

Of the Lord=

Be happy and excited

About God and Jesus

 

And about all the GOOD PEOPLE

And things=that there still are

In this world

 

“HAPPY is the man

That has his quiver=full of them

 

They shall not be ashamed

But they shall speak=with the enemies

In the gate”                                                                                                                              Psalm 127:5

 

“Have you faith?

HAPPY is he

 

That condemns not himself

In that thing=that he allows”                                                                                         Romans 14:22

 

BE HAPPY my dear friends

BE EXCITED ABOUT GOD!

BE EXCITED ABOUT LIFE!

 

These are some tough times

My dear friends==but God and Jesus

Have brought MIRACLES=out of

Tough times before

 

Spread the good news=and be

EXCITED ABOUT GOD=AND LIFE!

 

In Jesus name=and in the name=of our EVER FRUITFUL Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-30-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment