Thursday, January 27, 2022

COURAGEOUSLY TRUSTING IN THE LORD!

 







COURAGEOUSLY TRUSTING IN THE LORD!


Do you have

COMPLETE TRUST

In God the Father?

Complete trust in Jesus?


I do=I mean=IF it

IS in line with God's

PLAN for my life=

Our life=the GOOD

Of all mankind


“If you ask anything of me

In MY NAME=

I will do it”                                                                                                        John 14:14


I do have COMPLETE TRUST

In God=to make all things RIGHT


But I have to say

This verse

IS a little bit puzzling


It seems to be saying-

IF we ask right=

All things will be granted


But we know

That this is

NOT always true


Nevertheless=we have

To approach the Lord

With CONFIDENCE


We have to UNDERSTAND

That the Lord

Does KNOW what is BEST

For us=and for ALL OF MANKIND


We have to approach the Lord

With TRUST=

COMPLETELY TRUSTING

In the Lord


“He TRUSTS in the Lord

They say=

'Let the Lord

Rescue him


Let him=deliver him

Since he delights

IN HIM'”                                                                                                                             Psalm 22:8


“Whoever gives heed

To instruction prospers


And blessed is the one

Who TRUSTS in the Lord”                                                                                             Proverbs 16:20


“See I lay

A stone

In Zion


A chosen and

Precious cornerstone


The one who TRUSTS

In him

Will never be put

To shame”                                                                                                                    1 Peter 2:6


I have PRAYED for things

That have NOT happened


Nevertheless=I pray and PICTURE

Jesus beside me=

Working everything out

For my BEST INTERESTS


I picture Jesus saying=

“I am with you in this”


Sometimes what we PRAY FOR

Are NOT

In our own best interests


Picturing God the Father

Picturing Jesus working everything

Out-for what

Is IN

My best interest


For what is IN

OUR best interests


COURAGEOUSLY TRUSTING

IN THE LORD!


“For it is time

For judgment=to begin

With God's household


And if it begins

With us

What will the OUTCOME BE


For those=who do not obey

The gospel of GOD?”                                                                                                  1 Peter 4:17


The outcome may NOT

Always be what I/we want

But some kind of GOOD-

ALWAYS comes out of it


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of God OUR HOLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

5-17-19 and 1-27-2022



Ps          INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Patricia Livingston 


No comments:

Post a Comment