Thursday, January 27, 2022

MEDICAL UPDATE=LEADING WITH OUR HEART

 

MEDICAL UPDATE=LEADING WITH OUR HEARTS

 

I saw some DOCTORS

This week

 

My cancer Doctor is PLEASED

With where I am at=

Despite only getting 41 of

The 44 treatments=

Due to an INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION

 

My GI Doctor is CONCERNED

However=that I am still

Having CONTINUING SYMPTOMS

 

He wants me to talk

To a SURGEON=and get

An opinion=and I will do that

I will KEEP you all informed

And I thank you=IN ADVANCE

Brothers and sisters

For all of your CONTINUING PRAYERS!

 

LEADING WITH OUR HEARTS

 

Our God=our Jesus

Have led me =my WHOLE LIFE

With their love=and I have tried

To FOLLOW THEIR LOVE and lead

For my life

 

I continue to try and love

Our God=and all of you

With an EVER OPEN HEART

Leading with love

LEADING WITH OUR HEARTS!

 

“So the Lord alone

Did LEAD HIM

 

And there was

No strange god=with him”                                                                                                    Deuteronomy 32:12

 

“LEAD ME=O Lord

In your righteousness

 

Because of my enemies

Make my way straight

Before your face”                                                                                                              Psalm 5:8

 

“Behold I have given him

A witness to the people

A LEADER and commander

To the people”                                                                                                                           Isaiah 55:4

 

I have been A WITNESS

For God=and for Jesus

All of my life

 

I TRUST THEM=and I

Trust my doctors

To try and do what IS BEST

For me

LEADING with my love

LEADING WITH MY HEART!

 

Sometimes leading with

Our hearts CAN

Get us into trouble=

But that is the ONLY WAY

To Go=TO TRUST IN GOD

And in our HEARTS

 

“And when he=               

Had removed him=

He raised up David

To be their king

To whom he also gave testimony

And said=

 

‘I have found David=son of Jesse

A man=AFTER MY OWN HEART

Which shall fulfill my will’”                                                                                                              Acts 13:22

 

And so=I ASK all of you again

For your LOVE=and for your PRAYERS

 

That I make the BEST DECISION

God has for me

And for my life

 

And  FOLLOW                       

The way of the Lord

 

I am=LEADING WITH MY HEART=

And I am PRAYING for all of you too

I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ever loving-LIVING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-27-2022

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment