Friday, January 28, 2022

OUR GOD=IS OUR STRENGTH

 

OUR GOD=IS OUR STRENGTH

 

Jesus is the PRIME EXAMPLE

That God =is our STRENGTH

And that=

PERFECT LOVE-does not die

 

But there is ANOTHER EXAMPLE

In the bible that shows

His weakness all too well

 

Our God CONVERTS HIM

Turns his weakness

Into a pillar of STRENGTH

Saint Paul

 

“He said to me

‘My grace=is SUFFICIENT

For you

 

FOR MY STRENGTH

Is made perfect in weakness’

 

Therefore most gladly

I will rather

BOAST in my infirmities

That the POWER of Christ

May rest upon me”                                                                                                              2 Corinthians 12:9

 

God KNOWS

I have had my SHARE

Of illness-

My share of human weakness

 

But God has KEPT ME

Going since I was 22

SOLELY on his strength=

The strength of God

OUR GOD IS OUR STRENGTH

 

TIMES have been tough recently

More than ever

And I am walking=ON GOD’S STRENGTH

OUR GOD IS OUR STRENGTH

 

“And Moses said

To his people

 

‘Remember this day

In which=you came from Egypt

And out of the house of bondage

 

For by

The STRENGTH of the hand

Of the Lord

 He has brought you

Out form this place=

There shall be

No leavened bread eaten’”                                                                                       Exodus 13:3

 

Paul felt the PARADOX

Of God=when he ASKED God

To remove the weakness

 

But instead God gave Paul

The grace and the POWER

Of Jesus=so he COULD withstand it all

 

That is the PARADOX OF LIFE=

We become STRONG in Christ

When we recognize

And ACCEPT our own human weaknesses

 

“The Lord is my rock

And my fortress=my God=MY STRENGTH

And my deliverer

In whom I will trust

 

My buckler=and the horn

Of salvation=and my high tower”                                                                                             Psalm 18:2

 

TRUE FAITH comes from God=

TO GO ON=in spite

Of our human weaknesses

As Paul found out

OUR GOD=IS OUR STRENGTH!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=Of our FOREVER STRONG Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-28-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment