Wednesday, January 12, 2022

FOLLOWING HIM!

 

FOLLOWING HIM!

 

These last few months

Have been DIFFICULT=

First with the cancer

Then with the bowel

 

I am trying to FOLLOW GOD=

I am trying to

STAY CLOSER than ever

To him=and his Son Jesus

 

“You SHALL FOLLOW

Our God=that you

May live

 

And inherit the land

Which the Lord your God

Gives to you”                                                                                                                               Deuteronomy 16:20

 

SOMETIMES we all

GO through difficult times

During this life

 

But we CAN

Make it through=IF

We stick

CLOSE to the Lord=

If we FOLLOW HIM

With our whole heart-mind-

And soul=and if

WE LOVE OTHERS!

 

Our God wants us

To FOLLOW HIM!

With 100% FAITH in him

 

“Hearken to me

And FOLLOW after righteousness

That you seek the Lord

 

Look to the rock

Which you are hewn

And to the hole

Of the pit

Where you are digging”                                                                                               Isaiah 51:1

 

“And he says to them=

‘FOLLOW ME=and

I will make you

Fishers of men’”                                                                                                       Matthew 4:19

 

The apostles FOLLOWED Jesus

With their lives=

And they came through

FOR HIM=in the end

 

I have DEDICATED

MY LIFE to God and Jesus

And when my end comes=

I hope to COME THROUGH

For my Lord God and Savior

Jesus Christ

 

FOLLOWING GOD with my whole heart

And soul

FOLLOWING Jesus=all through my life

FOLLOWING HIM!

 

“FOLLOW after charity

And desire spiritual gifts

 

But rather

That you may prophesy”                                                                                                1 Corinthians 14:1

 

“Remember them

Which have ruled over you

 

Who have spoken to you

The word of God

Whose FAITH FOLLOW

 

Consider the end

Of their conversation”                                                                                                   Hebrews 13 :7

 

I will FOLLOW GOD

I will FOLLOW JESUS

All the days=of my life

And stay close to him

I FOLLOW HIM!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ever living-ever loving=

And ever LEADING Holy Father GOD!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-12-2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment