Wednesday, November 23, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR IT ALL!

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!=GRATEFUL FOR ALL

OF MY BLESSINGS

 

IF I make it

That far=I will be

67 years young in January

 

So much GRATITUDE

For all the BLESSINGS=

I have received-in this world

 

Do you know what

A BLESSING IS?=it is defined

As = “God’s favor and protection”

 

I have been with

EXTRA CHANCES at life=

I have been blessed

With a GREAT FAMILY=

And a multitude=of good friends

 

SO MUCH GRATITUDE

For all the blessings

In my life=

From God and from

ALL OF YOU

I am so very THANKFUL=for it all!

 

“Therefore since=we are receiving

A kingdom=

 

That cannot be shaken=

Let us be THANKFUL

And so worship God

 

Accepting reverence=and awe

For God=

‘God is a consuming fire’”                                                                                              Hebrews 12:28

 

When I sit down

To THANKSGIVING DINNER

In a couple of days

 

I will give MY THANKS

To God=for all the BLESSINGS

I have received=especially this life

 

And I will give my thanks

For all of you=

For we are blessed WITH PEOPLE

Not things-we are really blessed

 

I am blessed with

“GOD’S FAVOR AND PROTECTION”

And the love he gives=and the love

ALL of you=that you have BESTOWED ON ME

 

I have found and

GIVEN love= in this world

“It always PROTECTS=always trusts=

Always hopes=always perseveres

Love never fails”                                                                                                                 1 Corinthians 13:7

 

So a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING

To all of you=

I feel much GRATITUDE

 

For this ongoing life

And I feel much gratitude

For all of you

For all of the BLESSINGS

 

“BLESSED is the one

WHO PERSEVERES=under trial

 

Because having stood the test

That person=will receive the crown

Of life

 

That the Lord has promised

To those=who LOVE HIM”                                                                                                    James 1:12

 

THANKING GOD=and thankful for you

With much gratitude

 

May all the love=and blessings

I have received

Be returned to you

 

God puts us here=

HE SUSTAINS US=

And eventually brings us home

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!=to my family

And friends

FILLED WITH GRATITUDE

For the blessings I have received

I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name==of our Holy Father God=

THE GIVER OF ALL BLESSINGS!

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-23-2021 for THANKSGIVING 11-25-2021 and 11-23-24-2022

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment