Friday, November 4, 2022

HIS STRENGTH

 

WITNESS

 

 

3-26-13

 

 

HIS STRENGTH

 

 

His strength

Is made perfect

In my weakness

 

I am weak

But he is strong

 

“The Lord is my strength

And my song

He has become my salvation

 

He is my God

And I will praise him

My Father’s God

And I will exalt him”                                                              Exodus 15:2

 

I feel the weakness

Of a chronic illness

I fee the pain

 

THE LORD GOD

Is my strength

 

I feel the weakness

Of financial obligations

I don’t know

How to meet

 

The Lord God

Is my strength

 

I feel the weakness

Of lust in my heart

But I do not act

I do not speak

 

MY WEAKNESS-HIS STRENGTH

 

“It is God

Who arms me with strength

And makes my way perfect”                                                        2 Samuel 22:33

 

It is God

Who gives me strength

To live another day

 

The LORD GOD’S STRENGTH carries me

 

“So do not fear

For I am with you

Do not be dismayed

For I am your God

 

I will strengthen you

And help you

I will uphold you

With my righteous right hand”                                                         Isaiah 41:10

 

IT IS THE LORD

Who SUSTAINS me

 

It is the Lord

Who carries me

To try and live

A righteous life

 

MY WEAKNESS

HIS STRENGTH

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-19-13

 

 

Ps        WITNESS         3-26-13 and 11-04-2022

 

 

“The Lord is my STRENGTH and my shield

My heart trusts in him-and I am helped

My heart leaps for joy-and I will give thanks to him

In song”                                                                                           Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment