Tuesday, November 1, 2022

IN MARY'S HONOR!

 

MOTHER LOVE=IN MARY’S HONOR

 

Today was the 4th day=of

MY NOVENA=in honor of Mary

To change our Country=to change our world

 

I pray a ROSARY

To the BLESSED MOTHER

Every day

 

And I offer it up

For the world=after all

She was Jesus’ first disciple

And was with him

From the beginning=to the end

Mother love=IN MARY’S NAME

She had more love=IN HER

Than anyone=but Jesus

 

Mary is the ENEMY

Of all evil=and I am praying a NOVENA

To her for love and change

IN OUR WORLD

 

“And Mary Said’=

‘My soul GLORIFIES the Lord

And my spirit=

REJOICES in God my Savior’”                                                                                                   Luke 1:46-47

 

Previously Mary said

“I am the LORD’S SERVANT’

Mary answered

‘May your WORD to me

BE FULFILLED’”                                                                                                                        Luke 1:38

 

Dear Lord=we pray to you

To ACCEPT GOD’S WORD

With the FAITH of Mary=and live

By loving EVERYONE=RELYING ALWAYS

On her holiness=and on the Lord’s words

 

“I have hidden

YOUR WORD=in my heart

That I might not sin=against you”                                                                                  Psalm 119:11

 

“YOUR WORD

Is a lamp=for my feet

A light on my path”                                                                                                                    Psalm 119:105

 

“Heaven and earth

Will pass away=BUT MY WORDS

Will NEVER pass away”                                                                                                 Matthew 24:35

 

Dear Lord=we pray=I pray

As WE pray this novena

To the BLESSED MOTHER

 

To DEFEAT EVIL in this world

Defeat the devil=and have

THE HOLY ONE with us

As all the days do pass

 

“God is our refuge

And STRENGTH=an ever-present help

In times of trouble”                                                                                                                    Psalm 46:1

 

“I WILL STRENGTHEN

And help you=I will

Uphold you

With my righteous right hand”                                                                                     Isaiah 41:10

 

Dear Lord=dear Mary

Dear Father God

 

Please help Mary=help us=to bring

DEVINE LOVE=to this world

IN MARY’S HONOR=and mother love

 

In Mary’s=her blessed husband Joseph’s=and in the name of HER DIVINE SON=and the Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

10-29-20222

 

 

Ps        A NOVENA TO MARY=for peace=love=and UNIFICATION of our country and our world

No comments:

Post a Comment