Friday, November 18, 2022

UNTITLED #2

 

November 18th

 

 

“Untitled No. 2”

 

 

God this isn’t really fair

But for Christ to do

What he did, nobody cares

What is fair

And I know I’m complaining

And I know I need your help

Not only physical, but to cure my mental distress

 

I know this is just another test

But my confidence is waning

And I’m complaining

Ant this just isn’t right, to complain

But my faith is lacking

And I desperately need your backing

 

God by all rights I should be dead

And through your strength, I managed to stay alive

And I worked so hard to get back to where I was

Now, for the last month, I’m on a downward trend

And I’m back to nowhere again

 

Christ I’m ready to despair

It just seems as if no one cares

And it all seems so really unfair

But Lord help me to regain the faith

Of what was once my strength

Lord I feel like really copping out

And I just want to cry

Christ please help me to regain the strength and vigor of what I once was

 

Lord, I sound like I want sympathy, but all I want is health and I’ll take

Care of the rest, but Lord it’s always been so easy for me when I’m healthy.

And maybe you just want me to refeel what I once was.  Christ, I honestly

Don’t know.  Lord please give me faith and help me not to despair.

 

7/19/77       Robert  P.  Wallman

 

 

Ps  And Christ maybe my goals are too selfish and for my own physical good.

      Help!

 

 

The medical profession still has no idea what happened to me all those years ago.

They are still in a quandary today about my diagnosis.  However, I don’t think

That anyone doubts that I am very sick.  They just don’t know the reason.

I believe that I know, but I can’t scientifically 100% prove it at this time.

Yet there has been scientific proof over the years.

 

It doesn’t really matter anymore.  God is in control and I am trying to live

A life totally surrendered to God.

 

Rpw        2-26-11

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment