Thursday, November 3, 2022

REMEMBERING THE WAYS!

 

REMEMBERING THE WAYS!

(God has BLESSED US)

 

WHEN you sit down

In the morning=for your coffee

AND YOUR PRAYERS

 

Do you REMEMBER=all

The ways of God?=do you remember

How he has BLESSED YOU?

I do

Or at least I try to

 

“RECALL the wondrous deeds

That he has wrought…….”                                                                                                      Psalm 105:5

 

I remember this thing

CALLED LIFE=I remember

ALL these additional days

With my family=MY SISTERS

And my very dear friends=and

For all the TIME

I have spent with you

 

And I remember

THIS ROOF over my head

And all the food=I have had

On my table

REMEMBERING THE WAYS!

GOD HAS BLESSED US=

And always thanking God

For this=GIFT OF LIFE

 

Every day with God

AND FAMILY IS PRECIOUS

It is priceless=it is a GIFT

REMEMBERING THE WAYS!

 

“REMEMBER the wonders

He has done=his miracles

And the judgments=he pronounced”                                                                                       1 Chronicles 16:12

 

“REMEMBER your Creator

In the days=of your youth

Before=the days=of trouble come

 

And the years approach=

When you will say=

‘I find no pleasure in them’-------‘”                                                                                            Ephesians 12:1

 

REMEMBERING all the beautiful days

Of your life

Your birthdays=your wedding=

The BIRTH of your children

And each moment=of each day

Of our life

REMEMBERING THE DAYS!

God has blessed us

 

Don’t let your love=FIZZLE OUT

ENDURE whatever=you have to

REMEMBERING THE WAYS

Remembering our family=and our friends

AND THANKING GOD

For each and every day

REMEMBERING THE WAYS!

 

“All they asked=

Was that we should continue

TO REMEMBER the poor

 

The very thing=

I had been eager to do

All along”                                                                                                                                 Galatians 2:10

 

“I thank my God=

Every time=I REMEMBER YOU

 

In all my prayers=for ALL of you

I always pray=with joy

Because of your partnership

In the gospel=from

The first day=until now…….”                                                                                            Philippians 1:3

 

RECOUNT all the ways

In which

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED

In your life

REMEMBERING THE WAYS!

God has blessed us

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ALWAYS BLESSING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-03-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Claire McGarry

No comments:

Post a Comment