Sunday, November 6, 2022

HOT BODIES

 

November 6th

 

 

“Hot Bodies”

 

 

Hot bodies

They attract me

Hot bodies

They scare the hell out of me too

 

These women

With these hot young bodies

They haven’t got a clue

Though I wasn’t a woman

I used to be you

 

I learned

 

Play love

Play honesty

I know sex is great

But is that

But is that what life is really all about

 

Play love

Play what’s in your heart

Play what’s in your soul

That’s what life is about

Of that now

I am really sure

 

Hot bodies

They still attract me

Hot bodies

They still excite me

But hot bodies

Don’t scare me anymore

 

Because hot bodies

Now I know

Is not what

Life is all about

 

Play love

Play kindness

Play forgiveness

Play love

 

Play love

Play love

 

 

4/27/06         Robert  P.  Wallman

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment